A number of buses service St Michael’s School.
Bus companies do not advise the school about student travel arrangements, this is the responsibility of parents.
Parents are to ring the bus company directly to arrange transport to and from school, and then contact the school with details of which bus and the number plate of the bus their child will be catching. These details are then added to our bus list.
PJ RAYMENT BUS SERVICE
Contact Details – 0400 899 566 or email email@example.com.
Route Details – Pine Creek Road, from Gray Rd heading out towards Yarrabah.
Contact Details – Ted on 0400 392 244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Route Details – Goldsborough, servicing both sides of Goldsborough Road.
Contact Details – 4035 4500 or 0427 234 468 or email your enquiry to email@example.com
Bus P1810 – Little Mulgrave, Corcoran St, Dempsey St, Fisher Rd
Bus P286 – Maitland Road, Green Hill Loop, Crossland Rd, Russell Rd, Highleigh Rd
Sunbus route maps – https://www.lovesbusservice.com.au/routes/
ST MICHAEL’S SCHOOL YARRABAH BUS
St Michael’s runs a dedicated bus service for enrolled students that reside in Yarrabah. Contact the school on 4258 4100 for more information.
Transport Assistance Scheme
The Non State Schools Transport Assistance Scheme (NSSTAS) provides financial assistance for families transporting students to non-state schools in Queensland.
To find out more about eligibility requirements, the opening and closing dates for applications, and to apply, visit www.SchoolTransport.com.au.
Bus Procedure for Pete’s Bridge Flooding
- Bus company will contact the school to let us know if the bridge is going over at Goldsborough.
- The school will contact parents if the bus in not running.
- Parents need to contact the bus company if there is a query on the bus service.
- If students are taken by bus and the bus is unable to cross the bridge, the students will be returned to the school.
- The school will contact parents if students are returned to the school.
- Parents will need to make arrangements regarding collecting children from the school.