As a learning community, we believe that:
- Learning should be fun and challenging
- Learners need to learn via their own pace and style to reach their full potential (intellectually, spiritually, socially, emotionally and physically)
- A valued learner will reach this through encouragement and understanding
- Similarities and differences are respected in all individuals. Needs are catered for and each learner is unique and brings strengths and talents to the learning process as they strive to realize their own potential
- We need to empower learners to be lifelong learners, to be confident, critical, reflective, adaptable, open and informed thinkers that are proud of their achievements, take initiative and cope with change
- Classrooms and learning areas are learning environments and as such need to be conducive to learning
- Learners need and deserve respect from other learners
The Australian Curriculum is taught from P – 6 and provides our school with an opportunity to ensure students are provided with a curriculum that is ‘rich, relevant and real’.
With the Diocesan Learning Framework as the foundation document, our school continues to develop school-based curriculum plans designed to meet the needs of our community, informed by the Australian Curriculum.
Students study the following Learning Areas at St Michael’s:
- Religious Education
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- The Arts
- Health & Physical Education
- Languages – Japanese (Years 3, 4, 5 & 6)Theme sponsored by: Adderall website where you can buy Adderall online buyadderall.com and learn about how Adderall and how modafinil works buymodafinilonline365.com. You can learn about how to buy modafinil online from USA and how modafinil works. Also find out how Modafinil works when you are planning on buying Modafinil online